Trade Fairs Attendance
There is no doubt that attending trade fairs can be of great benefit to companies, mainly for the numerous new contacts that can be made in a short period of time. However, it is not always possible for companies to take advantage of all the trade fairs that are of relevance to them, mainly due to the difficulty in preparing a calendar of meetings with other companies in order to justify the travel costs.
One of the Chamber’s services is to prepare a calendar of meetings for trade fairs. After receiving the necessary information regarding the company’s aim, the target they want to reach and the type of companies they wish to contact our team can proceed with organising a commercial agenda for a particular trade exhibition.
A Commercial Agenda consists of:
1. Creating a list of companies fitting the commercial requirements for the product or service.
2. Writing a letter presenting the service/product of the company.
3. Contacting target companies to arrange meetings during the trade fair.
4. Preparing an itinerary of meetings.
5. Compiling a final report.
The benefits of having Chamber of Commerce representation at a trade fair are:
- Saving time on creating agendas and looking for commercial activity while the fair is taking place
- There is no need to employ a commercial agent, or hire one specifically for this purpose
- Being represented by a prestigious and well known establishment such as the Chamber means that the success rate of contacting the right companies will increase.
Our extensive experience in this field ensures a smooth and efficient collaboration.
For more information on the above or to request this service for your company, please complete the following form and click Submit.
Become a Member
Members of the Chamber receive careful attention in all the services that we offer such as; information, consultancy, Member to Member special offers, or promotion of your company's products and services.