Since the opening of the European barriers in 1993, each European citizen can set up a company in a member state of his/her choice without the obligation of living in it.
Setting up a company in the United Kingdom is an easier process than it is in Spain both in time and simplicity as well as the procedure to follow and the initial capital needed.
The Spanish Chamber of Commerce supports the setting up of companies in the United Kingdom through a series of available services for members and non-members.
By becoming a member of the Chamber, members can benefit from the following:
- Access to more than 300 member companies and the opportunity to contact them through a high number of networking events organised by the Chamber.
- Advice about the setting up of a company in the United Kingdom and the possibility of doing business.
- Preparation of commercial agendas.
- The publication of a site containing information about your business on the Chamber´s web site.
- and many other services.
The majority of these services can be used by non-member companies of the Chamber.
Quick links to information and services of interest for entrepreneurs and new businesses:
ESTABLISHMENT OF COMPANIES:
• The choice between setting up a company in Spain or United Kingdom. Points to consider.
Consulting > Business set up
• Have you got an office already? You can use the Chamber´s office as a Liaison Office for:
The possibility of having a registration office in the Chamber:
The hire of a meeting room
The hire of a table in an office per day
Consulting > Liaison Office
DEVELOPMENT OF A NEW BUSINESS
• Contact other companies through networking events organised by the Chamber.
Events > Agenda
• Development of a customer´s client base through the service of tailor-made databases.
Market information > Lists of companies
• Arrange meetings with target companies:
Promotion > Commercial agendas
Promotion > Attendance to trade fairs
Promotion > Business Cooperation
MARKETING AND PROMOTION OF A NEW BUSINESS
• How can you make your business known through the promotional services of the Chamber?
Promotion > Promotional events
• Make your business visible on the internet with a site on the Chamber´s site.
Members > Becoming a member of the Chamber
CREATE A TEAM
• Do you need collaborators? Insert a job offer on the Chamber´s web site or check candidates CV´S.
Training and employment > Job offers
• If you can offer training, you can hire young people wanting to undertake internships through the Young European Entrepreneur Programme.
Training and employment > The Graduate European Programme
INFORMATION TO CONSIDER WHEN SETTING UP A BUSINESS
• Which organisations can provide you with market information should you need it?
Promotion > Commercial agendas
• Which trade fairs and events could be of interest to your business?
Market information > Information on trade fairs in the United Kingdom
Links of interest for entrepreneurs and new businesses.
Should you need specific information on the benefits of becoming a member of the Chamber, please visit our section How to become a member of the Chamber, or contact us here and we will be in touch shortly.
Become a Member
Members of the Chamber receive careful attention in all the services that we offer such as; information, consultancy, Member to Member special offers, or promotion of your company's products and services.